Our submission to the National Robotics Strategy on behalf of Australia’s robotics industry received coverage in InnovationAus who highlighted our call for an “Ambitious ‘homegrown’ plan needed for robotics”. Read more here.
The full submission is available on our website and we broke it into easily digestible segments for viewingon LinkedIN as follows:
- What is a Robot?
- Our Ambition for the Robotics Industry in Australia
- The Robotics Opportunity for Australia
- What is Australia’s national capability in robotics?
- How does Australia develop its national capability in robotics?
- Robots – how do we make sure everyone benefits?
- Skills required for a robot economy?
- Where are all the robots we need?